I want to start this post by saying that I would have never known about it unless Doc Scott had made a fuss about it on Twitter. No offense, but you live in the age of the internet and Garage Band. Any kid with a computer can chop up your music, remix, and distribute it. Honestly, unless DS planned on releasing moombah remixes of the tracks featured, he should STFU and be happy someone is bringing his classic tune to a new generation. This is whats wrong with the old guard of artists. They’re too worried about their $$ instead of embracing the DIY movements in music.
Anyway, shouts to Jon Kwest for two solid compilations.
Tracklist below the cut.
This is the tracklist!
01. New Blood – Worries In The Dance (Jon Kwest Rmx)
02. Barrington Levy – Under Mi Sensi – X Project Rmx (Nate Metro Rmx)
03. Potential Bad Boy Ft MC Det – Rollin’ (Jon Kwest Rmx)
04. DJ SS – The Lighter (DJ Apt One Rmx)
05. Elementz Of Noize – Hit The Deck (Pickster & Jon Kwest Rmx)
06. Brainkillers & Remarc – Press The Buzzer (Xian1 Rmx)
07. Boogie Times Tribe – The Dark Stranger (Jon Kwest Rmx)
08. Q Project – Champion Sound (Xian1 Rmx)
09. Photek – Ni-Ten-Ichi-Ryu (Jon Kwest Rmx)
10. Dillinja- Grimey (Kid Cedek Moombah Break Rmx)
11. Substance – Homeboyz (Jon Kwest Rmx)
12. Doc Scott – Shadowboxing (Jon Kwest Rmx)
13. Digital – Deadline (Ghost Rad Rmx)
14. Roni Size & Dj Die – It’s A Jazz Thing (Jon Kwest Rmx)
15. Doc Scott – Far Away (Secret Sauce Rmx)
16. Adam F – Circles (Jon Kwest Rmx)
17. Photek – UF0 (Jon Kwest Rmx)
18. Jonny L – Piper (Jon Kwest Rmx)
19. Omni Trio – Renegade Snares (DJ Smiles Rmx)